TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The term 'Giftbooking' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is located in Warsaw, Poland. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts this Web site or the servers and networks which are connected to this Web site.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the Polish and international laws.
- Our website is directed toward and designed for use by persons aged 13 or older.
- You agree that You will not provide any false personal information or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission
- You agree that You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else
- You agree that You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user
- You agree that You will not use your account for commercial gain, and will not use Giftbooking for such purposes
- You agree that You will not use your account for unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) or engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme.
- You agree that it is forbidden to upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You agree that it is forbidden to collect users' content or information, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers)
We may revoke access to all or part of this Web site at any time at its discretion and for any reason.
Giftbooking respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report at firstname.lastname@example.org